Two out of three AP students earn college credit in high school? Don’t miss your chance to join them.
You can only earn college credit, advanced placement, or both if you complete the AP Exam. Earning credit and/or placement gives you the flexibility to change majors, pursue a second degree, study abroad, seek internships, or transfer colleges.
Check out the credit policies at colleges you ’re considering. Learn how advanced placement and credit policies work.
AP can be challenging, but it is the most rewarding thing you can do in high school and get into college with enough credits to pursue a bachelor’s degree AND master’s degree in four years total.
Regardless of your AP Exam score, completing an AP course and exam advances you academically. You’ll develop skills that help you succeed in your current classes and in college, such as time management, critical thinking, scholarly writing, and independent study. Sharpening these skills as you prepare for your AP Exam makes your transition from high school to college easier.
Research shows that students who take AP courses and exams have better college outcomes than their peers.
If you take AP tests, you’re letting universities know that you have what it takes to succeed in an undergraduate environment. AP tests shows to admissions officers that you are interested in that subject and you have worked rigorously at your subject, and you have refined and sharped your knowledge to meet their expectations for college readiness. Since the admissions process is extremely competitive, you AP Scores and knowledge can be very useful in helping you get admission in your desired college or university.
Advanced Placement and College Admission:
Now a days most of the college admissions officers advice say that Advanced Placement courses are of “considerably important in their decisions regarding admissions and scholarships.
Advanced Placements Tests
- It is taken once a year in May
- 38 AP Subjects are available for the students
- Students can score a maximum of 5
College application time is an anxious time for students and parent. Erisha Edu support has the best in the industry team to help you get the admission in the colleges that you are looking forward to.
By making the decision to Join Erisha Edu support you will get all the experts help to choose which test you should take to full fill your study abroad dream, and It will be our responsibility to make your dreams related to your education come true.
- AP Courses at Erisha Edu support
- AP Calculus AB/BC
- AP Physics
- AP Chemistry
- AP Biology
- AP Statistics
- AP Micro & Macro Economics
- AP Psychology
- AP Computer Science
- AP US & World History
- AP English Language & Composition
- AP Environmental Management
- AP US Government & Politics
- AP Human Geography
ERISHA EDUSupport AP Edge
- Latest and well researched Content by experienced trainers
- Erisha Certified AP Trainers and Experienced Faculty with Masters in English, Science , and Math, physics, chemistry , computers , economics, scientists etc.
- Detailed Analysis on student performance and areas of improvement.
- Personal attention with structured homework and mentoring.
- Guaranteed Score Improvement.
- Score Booster Boot Camps.
- Classes – small group and individual module.
- Mode- Online and offline
- Practice tests full-length practice tests with detailed feedback
- Materials included – all updated material as per the AP syllabus
- Unlimited 1 on 1 doubt clearance
- Boot Camps
- Mentors – trained and certified faculty.
- Track record: 100% of students have increased their score after taking classes with our trainers.
- Weekly performance report given to parents.
Erisha’s Roadmap to achieve your dream score
DIAGNOSTIC TEST WITH DETAILED FEEDBACK
We look at the child’s strengths and weaknesses and structure the study plan as per his need to get optimum score improvement.
Basics of AP Related Subjects – Utmost Importance is given to basic concepts as if basic concepts are clear it becomes easier for child to solve the complex questions too.
- STRATEGIES – AP subject -specific score improving and time-saving strategies with shortcuts and paper pattern awareness.
- AP Classes -In-class practice of previous years real Ap questions in timed sessions with explanations by experienced mentors to help them improve their scores .
Full length Mock TESTS with detailed analysis of mistakes and guiding them how to avoid same mistakes next test and identify weak areas for repeat concept clearance classes.
What after AP?
Admission Counselling services By experts with more than 25 years of experience in college admissions.
The AP is only one component of your college application along with SAT/ ACT– your high school GPA, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, essays and interviews contribute significantly to your application. We help students not only with the AP prep but also with the entire process of application activities that one has to undertake for a successful college application.